Davie is a nice small town in the southeastern part of Florida in Broward County. The population is around 90,000, so it has all of the modern conveniences mixed with a small town feel. Not only are people welcome in Davie, horses are also welcomed.
Davie is the perfect place for those who want to have an equestrian lifestyle. The style of the town definitely has a western feel. There is plenty of open green space and 165 miles of trails.
There are beautiful parks in Davie, which include:
- Flamingo Gardens – This is a beautiful botanical garden. The animals in this park are flamingos, alligators, a bear, and even a panther. It is very pleasant to take the tram ride to see the park and there is a nice wildlife encounter show.
- Tree Tops Park – This park is very spacious with lots of trees. It is a favorite place to have a picnic, enjoy barbeques, and celebrate with birthday parties. There are is a pristine fishing lake and pony rides for the smaller children.
- Vista View Park – This park has lots of hiking trails, horse riding trails, and trials for mountain biking. Many people come to the park to exercise, so running and jogging is popular. This park is an excellent conversion from being an old city dump to now being a beautiful public space.
Historical landmarks and interesting attractions include:
- Old Davie School Historical Museum – This museum has lots of regional history and is in a building that used to be a schoolhouse.
- Buehler Planetarium & Observatory – The show is very enjoyable for all the family.
- Young At Art Museum – Younger children will have lots of fun interacting with the art on display and creating some art of their own.
The median home price in Davie is $203,900. The median income for an average family is $59,345. The cost of living in Davie is 9.4% higher than the average American city. The unemployment rate is 6.2%, which is nearly the same as the US national average of 6%.
All year round the weather is very nice with an average temperature in the seventies and eighties, with a low of 37 °F in January and a high of 108°F in August.
Davie is a fun place to visit and even a better place for living, especially for those that like a laid back western feel and want to have horses.
Towns and municipalities are relying on Florida fund accounting software to keep their books in order. We suggest Enhanced Business Systems.
For companies in Davie, FL looking to grow their brand, we suggest Davie SEO experts Elite Rank Media.